The Agency For Top-Class Guitarists
Cosmopolitana: Management, Booking, Marketing
Get in touch
Point of contact for all inquiries
Representation of artist’s interests
Tour and marketing planning
Career guidance and development
Expansive database of contacts
Negotiation of fair artist fees
Handling of all contracts
On- and offline marketing
Bespoke event concepts
Artist brand development
Musical score edition
„Our musicians have the freedom to create their art without the distraction of day-to-day business dealings. The manager is the point of contact for event organisers, publicists, promoters, lawyers etc. The artist fully owns the creative process and remains in charge of the overall vision of a project, but it’s the management’s job to take that vision, map out a viable plan and execute it to elevate the artist’s career and maximise revenue.“
I wanted a manager who I can trust and who has my best interests at heart at all times. That’s why I work with Cosmopolitana.
Time is precious. I don’t want to have to interrupt my creative flow calling up venues and festivals to secure the next gig.
It is important for me to work with someone who understands and supports my artistic vision and embraces my stylistic flexibility.
A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN
Cosmopolitana artists have been handpicked because they fulfill several, if not all of the following criteria:
- Perform a repertoire that sets them apart from other artists
- Are able to blend genres and styles in a unique manner
- Have studied at prestigious conservatories
- Are extraordinary composers creating groundbreaking music
- Know how to attract and captivate an appreciative audience
- Create memorable concert moments in soldout halls
- Have already attracted a significant number of followers
- Are excellent recording artists
- Get regularly invited to share their expertise in masterclasses
Get IN Touch
Need to know more?
Artists I Represent
Disclaimer / Impressum